Blackslate Holdings Caribbean
Strategic Business Unit Manager
The ideal candidates usually possess proven leadership skills with an entrepreneurial flair and outlook. They are able to deliver very high levels of client satisfaction through efficient operational execution while maintaining a strong focus on profit and revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to performing the following:
- Oversees and manage the operation of a business unit(s) with overall responsibility for all aspects of the business end to end.
- Manages the client/customer relationship ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Have profit and revenue responsibility and overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the business unit.
- Provide budget analysis, human resouce planning, problem resolution and coordination of activities between client and company personnel.
- Typically utilizes management and technical skills to successfully achieve objectives.
- Manage multiple client relationships at the executive, middle, and front line levels.
- Demonstrate maturity, professionalism, and a high degree of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with a high level of entrepreneurial flair and outlook.
Desired Skills and Experience the Ideal candidate should possess:
- A high level of entrepreneurial flair and outlook.
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about what they are doing
- Excellent communications skills
- Degree in Business field /equivalent experience
- Entrepreneurial experience preferred coupled with management and leadership experience
- Experience managing a profit and loss statement, preparing budgets and managing expenses.
About this company:
Blackslate Holdings is the primary holding company for a diverse group of business units and companies operating in the Caribbean covering media, marketing, advertising, internet, events management and equity investment.
Blackslate is focused on serving SME decision makers, including Investors, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Consultants, CEO’s and Other Senior Executives around the Caribbean.
Submit resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Please indicate preferred business unit of interest.
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a formal first interview.